Let's Work Together.
Rhycom is seeking a Media Planner/Buyer to join its staff. If working closely with clients to provide the best media service and strategic insights is up your alley, this might be the position for you. If you are interested, please email a cover letter and resume with references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A successful candidate will have 3+ years of advertising buying experience at an agency or business organization and be self-motivated, smart, professional, and have a positive attitude.
- Plan, negotiate, place, monitor, and optimize TV, radio, digital, social and outdoor campaigns in multiple markets.
- Assist in market research and campaign strategy development.
- Maintain high level knowledge of changing media landscape and provide ongoing evaluation of new media opportunities.
- Aggressively negotiate rates and added value opportunities, while maintaining a fair and honest approach with media representatives.
- Approve invoices, reconcile discrepancies, and post buys, as appropriate.
- Provide on-going communication with account team and clients.
- Manage client budgets and media billing.
Attitude & Interpersonal Skills:
- Exhibit good interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with agency team members, clients, and vendors.
- Work in a professional and positive manner as a team member, team/project leader, and agency representative.
- Be self-motivated, show confidence and initiative in going beyond what is required in Primary Job Responsibilities.
- Conduct business with the utmost integrity and honesty, regardless of the ramifications.
- Minimum of an undergraduate college degree.
- Three+ years media buying experience in an agency or in-house marketing department.
- Experience buying broadcast, radio, digital, social, and outdoor media is required.
- Familiarity with media buying software such as Strata is preferred, but not mandatory
- Understanding of research tools and systems such as Scarborough, Nielsen, Arbitron, ComScore, MRI, etc.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Rhycom is a fast-paced, full-service agency with a dedicated team. We are looking for individuals who can jump in with both feet right from the get-go. We are willing to work with the right individual on benefits including health insurance and 401K.
Corporate Woods, Building 12
10975 Benson Drive, Suite 220
Overland Park, KS 66210