Let's Work Together.
Rhycom is seeking a self-motivated, graphic design guru to join its staff. The qualified candidate will be responsible for a variety of branding, trade-show, social media graphics, along with front-end website design. This position requires the ability to explain design direction to both internal and client stakeholders.
If you are interested, please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please also include a link to an online portfolio and/or PDF portfolio with samples. Feel free to email Rick at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience for an agency or corporate marketing department
- Bachelor’s degree required in related field, or equivalent experience in graphic design
- Experienced in Adobe Creative Cloud including Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Great design technique and creativity for logo design, print collateral, large format, animated GIFs, etc.
- Able to brainstorm big ideas, themes, promotional campaigns and implement in detail
- Good working knowledge of print processes and formats
- Project manage multiple projects at one time; able to “own” projects from start to finish
- Develop project timelines and work at a pace to complete projects per those timelines
- Communicate clearly and concisely with clients in email, phone and in-person
- Project manage multiple projects at one time
- Generate ideas and strategies for business growth and efficiency through collaboration with team and by attention to industry trends, ideas, best practices
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Exhibit enthusiasm towards and current knowledge of design trends and challenges
- Self-starter and solution finder with solid problem-solving and time management skills
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of WordPress CMS
- Multi-threaded UI/UX design experience
- Social media marketing and blogging knowledge beneficial
- SEO implementation, and knowledge of SEO plugin options and management beneficial
- Working knowledge of email marketing programs, processes, design, programming and debugging
- Experienced in template design, master slide structure and themes in MS PowerPoint
Rhycom is a fast-paced, full-service agency with a dedicated team. We are looking for individuals who can jump in with both feet right from the get-go. We are willing to work with the right individual on benefits including health insurance and 401K.
Corporate Woods, Building 12
10975 Benson Drive, Suite 220
Overland Park, KS 66210